Cosmetic dentists at our Moreno Valley, CA practice can give you a stunning smile and a greater confidence about your appearance. At Value Dental Centers Moreno Valley, our team offers a diverse range of cosmetic procedures. Options include veneers, teeth whitening, bonding and contouring, and Invisalign®. At a thorough consultation, we will evaluate your needs and determine which treatment or treatments may be the most appropriate for you. Then we will create a unique treatment plan, using our state-of-the-art materials to provide truly stunning results.
For our cosmetic dentists, your oral health is our top priority. However, we also want you to have a beautiful smile that you are eager to share with everyone you meet. For this reason, we will carefully plan your treatment in advance. Your dentist will create a treatment to enrich your smile and, at the same time, protect your natural bite alignment. If you are going to receive veneers, bonding, or crowns, we will also choose the right restorative materials. Porcelain and composite come in many different colors, and we will choose a shade that is practically identical to your teeth.
At your consultation, we will consider many different factors. Of course, your goals are a major concern. However, we will also take your budget and preferred treatment timeline into account. If you are going to undergo several procedures, we can often stage them in a way that will address your most pressing concerns first.
Cosmetic Dentistry Options at Value Dental Centers
We proudly offer a full selection of cosmetic treatments. When you come to Value Dental Centers Moreno Valley, you can choose from the following procedures:
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers can reshape your teeth and conceal various cosmetic concerns. They are made from advanced porcelain for a realistic sparkle. To place veneers, your dentist will prep your teeth by trimming off a very thin layer of enamel.
- Bonding and contouring: Bonding can have similar effects to veneers. The treatment is more conservative and does not require enamel removal. On the other hand, composite resin does not usually last as long as porcelain.
- Teeth whitening: We offer in-office and take-home whitening to erase external dental stains. Professional whitening is much safer and more effective than do-it-yourself kits sold at the drugstore.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign® trays are virtually undetectable, but they can address most of the same problems as traditional braces.
- Porcelain crowns: Crowns are usually considered a restorative treatment. Nevertheless, if you have a severely blemished tooth, a crown may be appropriate. The restoration will fully cover the tooth and conceal the aesthetic damage. With our chairside milling system, we can often create “Crowns While You Shop.” In these cases, treatment typically takes about an hour.
Financing Your Treatment
Cosmetic dental treatments are not intended to improve your oral health. As such, they are considered “elective care,” and they are not covered by insurance. Nevertheless, we offer various financing options, including our own Easy Payment Program. We also participate with a number of third-party lenders offering affordable fixed and low-interest rates. As part of our commitment to personalized care, we will consider your budget and payment preferences during your initial consultation.
Book a Consultation Today
Find out which procedures will most effectively enhance your smile. Contact Value Dental Centers Moreno Valley to schedule your first appointment.